Webinar: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due
June 07, 2011
On June 7 from 3-4 p.m. ET, CLASP will host a webinar discussing the policy recommendations presented in Giving Credit Where Credit is Due. The webinar will also highlight innovative work to strengthen educational and workforce credentials and create a bridge between credit and noncredit learning.
- Marcus Kolb, Program Officer, Lumina Foundation for Education
- Dr. Rebecca Nickoli, Vice President for Workforce and Economic Development, Ivy Tech Community College, Indiana
- Dr. Roy Swift, Senior Director for Personnel Credentialing Accreditation Programs, American National Standards Institute
- Dr. Keith Bird, Senior Policy Fellow for Workforce and Postsecondary Education, Corporation for a Skilled Workforce
- Evelyn Ganzglass, Director of Workforce Development Policy, CLASP