Webinar: Breaking Mental Health Barriers: Accomplishments and Lessons From the Field
Over the past few years, CLASP has partnered with state/local agencies to address systems and policy change in youth, young adult, and maternal mental health. In our Policies Advancing Transformation and Healing (PATH) initiative we worked with Utah and Prince George's County, Maryland to improve access to mental health care for transition age youth. In our Moving on Maternal Depression (MOMD) initiative we worked with New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania to improve access to maternal mental health care. Hear about the progress states and localities have made and what CLASP and partners have learned along the way.
- Dr. Nia West-Bey, Senior Policy Analyst, CLASP
- Isha Weerasinghe, Senior Policy Analyst, CLASP
- Bridget Walsh, Senior Policy Analyst for Health and Public Health, Schuyler Center for Analysis and Advocacy, Albany, NY; MOMD New York partner
- Dr. Billina Shaw, Medical Director, Mental Health Services, Behavioral Health Division, Prince George's County Department of Health; PATH Prince George's County partner
- Colin Dively, Youth Coordinator, Utah Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health; PATH Utah partner