CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations.
- Sep 22, 2014 Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act: Understanding what WIOA means for DC Marcie W.M Foster will participate in this forum, which is a chance to look at this important and complex legislation from various angles, including adult education, youth, and workforce development.
- Sep 25, 2014 Advancing Justice Conference Panel, Access and Equity in Higher Education: Finding Common Ground Hosted by Asian Americans Advancing Justice, the Advancing Justice Conference Panel, Access and Equity in Higher Education: Finding Common Ground will take place at the Washington Hilton Hotel.
- Oct 01, 2014 Priced Out: Making College More Affordable for Low-Income Marylanders Amy Ellen Duke-Benfield will speak at this forum considering the Job Opportunities Task Force's new special issue brief and discussing strategies for improving access and success in higher education.
- Oct 16, 2014 Transforming U.S. Workforce Development Policies for the 21st Century Vickie Choitz will present on October 16 at 10:45 am at the Transforming U.S. Workforce Development Policies for the 21st Century at Rutgers University in New Jersey. Her presentation will focus on improving job search, education, and training processes.
- Nov 19, 2014 Audio Conference on Job Schedules: Child Care and Subsidies The final of three national audio conferences on job schedules, hosted by CLASP and co-sponsored with the Center for Popular Democracy and the National Women's Law Center, featuring leaders in the U.S. House and Senate, worker-leaders, and experts.