CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations.
- Oct 16, 2014 Transforming U.S. Workforce Development Policies for the 21st Century Judy Mortrude will present on October 16 at 10:45 am at the Transforming U.S. Workforce Development Policies for the 21st Century at Rutgers University in New Jersey. Her presentation will focus on improving job search, education, and training processes.
- Oct 16, 2014 Millennials Rising: Next Generation Policies in the Wake of the Great Recession: A Cross-Cutting Symposium and Policy Charrette. Kisha Bird will speak on panel discussion about education and training at Millennials Rising: Next Generation Policies in the Wake of the Great Recession: A Cross-Cutting Symposium and Policy Charrette.
- Oct 17, 2014 Capitol Hill Forum – Expanding a Successful Reform for Increasing Graduation Rates: The Continuing Story of CUNY’s Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP). At this lunchtime discussion hosted by AYPF and MDRC, Amy Ellen Duke-Benfield will be part of a responding panel that will discuss role of policy and challenges of scalability.
- Oct 30, 2014 National Council for Workforce Education Annual Conference Evelyn Ganglass, Amy-Ellen Duke Benfield, and Judy Mortrude will be presenting at the National Council for Workforce Education Annual Conference , Casting Relationships, Forging Partnerships.
- Nov 05, 2014 The Youth Transition Funders Group Meeting Kisha Bird will present on National Youth Policy and Opportunities for Vulnerable Youth at the Youth Transition Funders Group Meeting in San Diego, CA.
- Nov 13, 2014 National Legal Aid & Defender Association Annual Conference Rhonda Bryant will be presenting at the National Legal Aid & Defender Association Annual Conference in Arlington, VA.
- Nov 14, 2014 2014 Alternative Accountability Policy Forum Kisha Bird will speak at the 2014 Alternative Accountability Policy Forum in San Diego about WIOA Implications for Youth and Partnerships with School Districts.
- Nov 17, 2014 Shared Prosperity Philadelphia's Uniting to Fight Poverty Summit Jodie Levin-Epstein will present at Shared Prosperity Philadelphia's Uniting to Fight Poverty Summit.
- Nov 19, 2014 Audio Conference on Job Schedules: Child Care and Subsidies The final of three national audio conferences on job schedules, hosted by CLASP and co-sponsored with the Center for Popular Democracy and the National Women's Law Center, featuring leaders in the U.S. House and Senate, worker-leaders, and experts.