- Mar 05, 2014 | ThinkProgress The Massive Policy Failure That Paul Ryan Wants To Emulate
- Mar 05, 2014 | Diane Rehm Show NPR The Diane Rehm Show: The Political Divide Over How Best To Reduce Poverty
- Mar 06, 2014 | YubaNet.com Isaiah J. Poole: Paul Ryan Misses Top Reason We Haven't 'Won' The War On Poverty
- Mar 10, 2014 Report: Unstable Work Schedules Hurt Economy, Communities, and Families A new report by the Center for Law and Social Policy, Retail Action Project, and Women Employed reveals that unstable and unpredictable work schedules have severe implications for hourly-wage workers, as well as businesses and consumer spending.
- Feb 04, 2014 On Anniversary of FMLA, Business Leaders Call for Paid Leave Paid family and medical leave makes business sense; that’s the message from business leaders ahead of the 21st anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) tomorrow.
- Nov 21, 2013 Higher Education Experts Call for Tax Reforms to Improve College Affordability, Access, and Completion
- Nov 14, 2013 Report: Large Numbers of Children Underserved by Federal and State Early Care and Education Programs
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: