- Feb 26, 2015 | Spotlight on Poverty and Opportunity President Obama’s Budget: A Two-Generational Investment Strategy Commentary by Olivia Golden was published in Spotlight on Poverty in Opportunity.
- Feb 24, 2015 | The Record Conference Preps Workforce Development Groups for New Law Kisha Bird's speech at the Northeast Regional Youth Academy is referenced in this article.
- Feb 26, 2015 | Think Progress What 7 States Discovered After Spending More Than $1 Million Drug Testing Welfare Recipients Elizabeth Lower-Basch is quoted in this report on drug testing welfare applicants.
- Feb 12, 2015 On the Heels of State and Local Earned Sick Days Wins, Federal Bill is Re-Introduced Today, Members of Congress answered President Obama’s call for “a bill that gives every worker in America the opportunity to earn seven days of paid sick leave.”
- Feb 11, 2015 New Report Outlines How Federal Program Has Played a Central Role in Expanding Home Visiting Services to Vulnerable Families
- Feb 04, 2015 Statement by Olivia Golden on President Obama’s FY 2016 Budget President Obama’s budget features ambitious and thoughtful proposals to create opportunity for children and youth, help struggling low-income families move into the middle class and succeed once there, and invest in America’s labor force.
- Jan 16, 2015 CLASP, Businesses Strongly Support President’s Focus on Working Families This week, President Obama announced a major push to improve the lives of working families. The actions he outlined will address priority issues for CLASP, such as earned sick days and paid family and medical leave insurance.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: