- Jul 18, 2017 | Washington Monthly Blaming Parents Is an Unconscionable Response to Children Fleeing Violence Commentary by Olivia Golden about how the Trump Administration's policy of treating a refugee crisis as the fault of parents crosses a line of morality and decency.
- Jul 18, 2017 | National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators Why Cutting From Pell Grant Reserves Could Put the Future of the Program in Jeopardy "The Center for Postsecondary and Economic Success at the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) claims in the brief that maintaining 'continued, stable funding' for the program should be a focus for policies addressing poverty."
- Jul 12, 2017 | USA Today Advocates to feds: Don't let Indiana impose Medicaid work requirement CLASP challenges this requirement as “an ineffective, low-touch job search program that primarily serves as an additional hoop for beneficiaries to jump through.”
- Jul 20, 2017 Anti-Poverty Advocates Applaud Introduction of the Dream Act of 2017: Bill Provides a Path Forward for Immigrant Youth CLASP statement on Dream Act of 2017.
- Jul 13, 2017 Economic Security for All at Stake in FY18 L-HHS Budget Statement from CLASP on the L-HHS budget for FY2018.
- Jun 22, 2017 Senate Health Bill Would Slash Medicaid, Taking Health Care from Millions of Low-Income People CLASP statement on health care bill released by U.S. Senate Republicans.
- Jun 22, 2017 CLASP Statement on President Trump’s Renewed Attack on Immigrant Families CLASP responds to President Trump's speech that attacks immigrant families.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: