- Apr 22, 2014 | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Pennsylvania denies 75 percent of welfare applications
- Apr 18, 2014 | Politico Covering Former Foster Youths
- Apr 09, 2014 | Associated Press Department of Labor hosting income equality forum Jodie Levin-Epstein, deputy director of CLASP, will keynote the Atlanta Working Families Forum about income equality and challenges that working families face.
- Apr 17, 2014 Report: States’ Choices Decide if Former Foster Youth Get Healthcare A little-known Affordable Care Act (ACA) provision has the potential to improve the health of young adults who often have significant health care needs and are more likely to be uninsured than their peers: former foster youth.
- Mar 19, 2014 CLASP Launches New Online Commentary What’s Next? The Agenda for Reducing Poverty and Expanding Opportunity will be a forum for discussion of broad themes on public policies that reduce poverty and expand opportunity for low-income adults, children, youth, and families.
- Mar 11, 2014 CLASP Statement in Support of CCDBG Reauthorization
- Mar 10, 2014 Report: Unstable Work Schedules Hurt Economy, Communities, and Families A new report by the Center for Law and Social Policy, Retail Action Project, and Women Employed reveals that unstable and unpredictable work schedules have severe implications for hourly-wage workers, as well as businesses and consumer spending.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: