- May 25, 2017 | NPR Ben Carson Says Poverty Is A 'State Of Mind' Olivia Golden underscores the high prevalence of work among poor and low-income people, but describes the challenges of low-wage work.
- May 25, 2017 | WFLD-Fon du Lac, Wisconsin Child advocates rip trump budget Olivia Golden appeared on WFLD in Fon du Lac, Wisconsin to discuss the damaging effects on children of President Trump's budget request.
- May 25, 2017 | Truthout Trump's Plan to Kick People Off Food Stamps Is an "Attack on the Poor," Activists Say In this article, policy analyst Nune Phillips was quoted on how President Trump's plan to kick people off SNAP is an "attack on the poor."
- May 24, 2017 CBO Report: Republican Health Bill Would Cut 14 Million People from Medicaid Today, the independent Congressional Budget Office released its updated “score” of the American Health Care Act which showed 23 million people would lose health coverage by 2026.
- May 23, 2017 Trump’s Budget Request: A devastating assault on ordinary Americans CLASP statement on the president's FY18 budget request.
- May 18, 2017 UndocuBlack and NILC Seek to Uncover the Truth Behind Trump Administration TPS Decision Civil Rights and Social Justice Groups to Urge the Trump Administration to Re-Authorize Temporary Protected Status for Haitians
- May 04, 2017 Omnibus Bill Largely Averts Short-Term Crisis, Yet Threatening Clouds on the Horizon CLASP statement on passage of omnibus spending bill for the remaining five months of FY17.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: