- Apr 09, 2014 | Associated Press Department of Labor hosting income equality forum Jodie Levin-Epstein, deputy director of CLASP, will keynote the Atlanta Working Families Forum about income equality and challenges that working families face.
- Mar 26, 2014 | PewStates Another Round of Food Stamp Cuts in States
- Mar 25, 2014 | EdWeek Can the U.S. House of Representatives Pass a Bipartisan Child-Care Bill?
- Mar 19, 2014 CLASP Launches New Online Commentary What’s Next? The Agenda for Reducing Poverty and Expanding Opportunity will be a forum for discussion of broad themes on public policies that reduce poverty and expand opportunity for low-income adults, children, youth, and families.
- Mar 11, 2014 CLASP Statement in Support of CCDBG Reauthorization
- Mar 10, 2014 Report: Unstable Work Schedules Hurt Economy, Communities, and Families A new report by the Center for Law and Social Policy, Retail Action Project, and Women Employed reveals that unstable and unpredictable work schedules have severe implications for hourly-wage workers, as well as businesses and consumer spending.
- Feb 04, 2014 On Anniversary of FMLA, Business Leaders Call for Paid Leave Paid family and medical leave makes business sense; that’s the message from business leaders ahead of the 21st anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) tomorrow.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: