- Dec 16, 2014 | The Atlantic In the Search for Affordable Childcare, Location is Everything Hannah Matthews is quoted in this article on the cost of center-based services for children, which varies widely throughout the U.S.
- Dec 08, 2014 | 1011 NOW of Lincoln, Nebraska Moms Going Back to School A CLASP Report is cited in this article on parents in degree programs.
- Dec 05, 2014 | The Boston Globe For Those Juggling Multiple Jobs, the Workweek Never Ends Liz Ben-Ishai is quoted in this article on job scheduling and part time jobs.
- Nov 17, 2014 US Senate Passes Major Child Care Bill Today, the U.S. Senate passed the House amendment to the Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Act of 2014, sending this important bill to the desk of President Obama for his signature.
- Sep 15, 2014 CLASP Applauds Congressional Action on Child Care Today, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Act of 2014, as amended.
- Aug 13, 2014 New Director Tapped for Higher Education & Workforce Development Policy Center The Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) is pleased to announce the appointment of David Socolow as director of the Center for Postsecondary and Economic Success.
- Jul 22, 2014 New Bill Addresses Unfair Job Scheduling Practices U.S. Representatives George Miller (D-CA) and Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) and Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) introduced the Schedules That Work Act in Congress.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: