- Sep 30, 2014 | The Diane Rehm Show on NPR Single Parenthood and Child Well Being Olivia Golden was a guest on the Diane Rehm Show on NPR to discuss the impact of family structure on child well-being.
- Sep 26, 2014 | Washington Journal on C-SPAN Census Report on Poverty
- Sep 24, 2014 | Stateline In Some States, Low Poverty Rate Obscures Deeper Despair Elizabeth Lower-Basch is quoted in this article on Stateline's analysis of the state-by-state poverty data released by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sep 15, 2014 CLASP Applauds Congressional Action on Child Care Today, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Act of 2014, as amended.
- Aug 13, 2014 New Director Tapped for Higher Education & Workforce Development Policy Center The Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) is pleased to announce the appointment of David Socolow as director of the Center for Postsecondary and Economic Success.
- Jul 22, 2014 New Bill Addresses Unfair Job Scheduling Practices U.S. Representatives George Miller (D-CA) and Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) and Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) introduced the Schedules That Work Act in Congress.
- Jul 01, 2014 Alliance for Quality Career Pathways Releases Shared Vision, Strong Systems The Alliance for Quality Career Pathways (AQCP/the Alliance), a partnership of ten states together with CLASP, released its groundbreaking Shared Vision, Strong Systems: The Alliance for Quality Career Pathways Framework 1.0.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: