- Jul 23, 2015 | Talk Poverty Talk Poverty Podcast: Big Fat Greek Lie Liz Ben-Ishai is a guest on Talk Poverty's podcast, speaking about work scheduling practices and the Schedules That Work Act.
- Jul 16, 2015 | Campaign for America's Future Obama’s Criminal Justice Reform Push Must Come With Economic Justice Kisha Bird is quoted in this article on criminal justice reform and youth of color. CLASP's annual forum on Boys and Young Men of Color is also referenced.
- Jul 13, 2015 | Bloomberg Hillary Clinton's Jobs Tax Credit Recalls Past Stimulus Tries A CLASP report on tax credits is cited in this article.
- Jul 15, 2015 Bill Would Address Volatile Job Scheduling Practices The Schedules that Work Act would address the problems faced by millions of workers who have unpredictable and unstable job schedules.
- May 12, 2015 New Tool for Employers Calculates the Full Cost of Employee Turnover To help business owners understand the cost of turnover, the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) and Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) have released an updated turnover calculator.
- Apr 09, 2015 Report: Family Caregivers Who Lose Jobs Due to Care Responsibilities Often Don’t Receive Jobless Aid Workers who lose their jobs due to caring for older, sick, or disabled family members are unlikely to receive unemployment insurance (UI) benefits. This is the case despite provisions in some states’ UI rules that are intended to address such situations.
- Mar 18, 2015 Family and Medical Leave Insurance Legislation Introduced in Congress
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: