- Mar 20, 2015 | State of Opportunity What's One Group that Can Have a Huge Influence on Poverty Policy? Business Leaders. CLASP's audio conference series on job scheduling is mentioned in this article on the Oregon Business Council's poverty reduction agenda.
- Mar 18, 2015 | The Office of U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Senator Gillibrand Announces Legislation to Provide Every American Worker With Paid Leave Olivia Golden is quoted in the press release from Senator Kirsten Gillibrand's office on the introduction of the FAMILY Act.
- Mar 17, 2015 | Washington Post Op-Ed: I’m a single mother by choice. One parent can be better than two. A CLASP Report on financial insecurity and the effects of family structure on childhood well-being is cited in this Washington Post op-ed.
- Mar 18, 2015 Family and Medical Leave Insurance Legislation Introduced in Congress
- Feb 12, 2015 On the Heels of State and Local Earned Sick Days Wins, Federal Bill is Re-Introduced Today, Members of Congress answered President Obama’s call for “a bill that gives every worker in America the opportunity to earn seven days of paid sick leave.”
- Feb 11, 2015 New Report Outlines How Federal Program Has Played a Central Role in Expanding Home Visiting Services to Vulnerable Families
- Feb 04, 2015 Statement by Olivia Golden on President Obama’s FY 2016 Budget President Obama’s budget features ambitious and thoughtful proposals to create opportunity for children and youth, help struggling low-income families move into the middle class and succeed once there, and invest in America’s labor force.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: