- Nov 12, 2015 | Triad City Beat New public housing community opens as mayor emphasizes anti-poverty push Olivia Golden's testimony to the house budget committee is quoted in this article on public housing and safety net programs.
- Nov 04, 2015 | Huffington Post John Kasich Pursuing Welfare Policy Republicans Hated In 2012 Elizabeth Lower-Basch quoted about a broad recognition that TANF's work rules are too restrictive.
- Nov 04, 2015 | Inside Higher Education Broad Coalition's Goals for the Higher Education Act CLASP joins with 11 other national organizations in a broad coalition calling for a set of shared principles as Congress considers reauthorizing the Higher Education Act.
- Nov 13, 2015 CLASP Board of Trustees Elects Four New Members for 2016 The board of the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) voted in October to add four new trustees from Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago. Joining the CLASP board will be Michael C. Camuñez, David Hansell, Marielena Hincapié, and Michelle Saddler.
- Sep 30, 2015 Statement on Continuing Resolution for FY2016 The Continuing Resolution marks an ominous start to the fiscal year for crucial services that can help hard-working poor and low-income people lift themselves and their families to economic security.
- Sep 16, 2015 Statement on Census Bureau’s 2014 Income, Poverty, and Health Coverage Reports
- Aug 04, 2015 Unemployment Insurance Rules Fail Workers with Volatile Schedules
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: