- Jul 20, 2016 | Black Enterprise Help That Can Make a Big Difference (If You Know About It) Microgrants help to retain students and get them to graduate CLASP cited in this article with a caution about ensuring that a microgrant isn't really a microloan.
- Jul 18, 2016 | Next City Building a Better Summer Jobs Program for America’s Youth This article cites a 2007 report by CLASP about the value of the summer jobs program for youth.
- Jul 14, 2016 | Bridge Magazine Businesses gain from stable child care, but what are they doing about it? Nationwide, the program is underutilized as well, said Hannah Matthews, director of child care and early education for the CLASP, a Washington D.C.-based advocacy group concentrating on antipoverty policy for children and families.
- Jun 23, 2016 Statement: Split Supreme Court Leaves DAPA, Expanded DACA Hold in Place, Fails to Address Harm to Children Statement from CLASP on the case of U.S. v. Texas on DAPA/DACA
- Feb 17, 2016 New Analysis of Access to Child Care Subsidies, Head Start Finds Disparate Access by Race, Ethnicity, and State In a unique analysis released today, CLASP found that access to child care subsidies and Head Start is sharply limited for all eligible children, even more so for particular racial and ethnic groups and in particular states.
- Feb 11, 2016 CLASP Statement: President Obama’s Budget Invests in ‘Opportunity for All’
- Feb 08, 2016 Official Finding of Civil Rights Concerns in Mississippi Child Care Assistance Program Should Serve as a Call to Action in Mississippi and Nationally Statement from CLASP
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: