- Sep 23, 2016 | Georgetown Center for Children and Families CLASP ED Olivia Golden Invites Children’s Advocates to Help Combat Maternal Depression In this blog post, Olivia Golden calls on children's advocates to work on policies to address maternal depression.
- Sep 23, 2016 | Inside Higher Ed More Aid for the Needy Lauren Walizer is quoted on how the rise in Pell Grants has impacted independent students.
- Sep 19, 2016 | C-SPAN's Washington Journal Washington Journal: Roundtable Discussion of Census Bureau's Latest Poverty Numbers Olivia Golden appeared on C-SPAN's Washington Journal for an hour-long discussion of the newest Census Bureau data on poverty.
- Sep 13, 2016 Statement: Strong Reduction in Poverty, Improvement in Health Insurance, But More to Do for Next Generation’s Families CLASP's statement about the Census Bureau's report on 2015 data for poverty, income, and health coverage.
- Jun 23, 2016 Statement: Split Supreme Court Leaves DAPA, Expanded DACA Hold in Place, Fails to Address Harm to Children Statement from CLASP on the case of U.S. v. Texas on DAPA/DACA
- Feb 17, 2016 New Analysis of Access to Child Care Subsidies, Head Start Finds Disparate Access by Race, Ethnicity, and State In a unique analysis released today, CLASP found that access to child care subsidies and Head Start is sharply limited for all eligible children, even more so for particular racial and ethnic groups and in particular states.
- Feb 11, 2016 CLASP Statement: President Obama’s Budget Invests in ‘Opportunity for All’
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: