- Oct 09, 2015 | The Independent Welfare recipients are less likely to be drug users than average American, results show
- Oct 05, 2015 | Washington Monthly A Bold Agenda for Tackling Child Poverty: Without urgent action, too many of America’s next generation will grow up in economic distress. In this commentary, Olivia Golden describes the extent of poverty among children and young adults, followed by a bold strategy for using public policies to address it.
- Sep 30, 2015 | Burlington County (NJ) Times The Catch-22 of our generation: The struggle to afford child care NJ Assemblyman Troy Singleton cites a CLASP report in this op-ed about his legislative proposal to establish a tax credit in New Jersey to assist working families with burdensome child care costs.
- Sep 30, 2015 Statement on Continuing Resolution for FY2016 The Continuing Resolution marks an ominous start to the fiscal year for crucial services that can help hard-working poor and low-income people lift themselves and their families to economic security.
- Sep 16, 2015 Statement on Census Bureau’s 2014 Income, Poverty, and Health Coverage Reports
- Aug 04, 2015 Unemployment Insurance Rules Fail Workers with Volatile Schedules
- Jul 15, 2015 Bill Would Address Volatile Job Scheduling Practices The Schedules that Work Act would address the problems faced by millions of workers who have unpredictable and unstable job schedules.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: