- Apr 01, 2016 | Office of the New York City Mayor Two Years After Mayor de Blasio Expands Paid Sick Leave to One Million New Yorkers, City's Economy Stronger Than Ever This press release from the Office of New York Mayor de Blasio cites CLASP's partnership with the City on the Paid Sick Leave Symposium in October 2015.
- Apr 22, 2016 | Student Aid Perspectives Student Aid Perspectives: Public, Means-Tested Benefits Can Help Low-income Students Make Ends Meet In this commentary, Amy Ellen Duke-Benfield discusses the important role of public benefits in meeting the needs of low-income students.
- Apr 18, 2016 | USA Today Voices: If we had parental leave, our sons might still be alive today This op-ed cites a CLASP report stating that 87% of parents have no access to paid leave through their employers.
- Feb 17, 2016 New Analysis of Access to Child Care Subsidies, Head Start Finds Disparate Access by Race, Ethnicity, and State In a unique analysis released today, CLASP found that access to child care subsidies and Head Start is sharply limited for all eligible children, even more so for particular racial and ethnic groups and in particular states.
- Feb 11, 2016 CLASP Statement: President Obama’s Budget Invests in ‘Opportunity for All’
- Feb 08, 2016 Official Finding of Civil Rights Concerns in Mississippi Child Care Assistance Program Should Serve as a Call to Action in Mississippi and Nationally Statement from CLASP
- Dec 17, 2015 President Obama Signs Full-Year Omnibus Budget and Improved Refundable Tax Credits CLASP statement on omnibus budget and improvements to refundable tax credits.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: