- May 25, 2016 | Bloomberg BNA Irregular Scheduling: Balancing Employers’ Flexibility Needs With Employees’ Predictability Needs Liz Ben-Ishai is quoted in this report on irregular scheduling.
- May 24, 2016 | The Atlantic Whom Do College-Affordability Efforts Help the Most? Mainly the Rich This article cites a proposal by CLASP and others that would block the tax credits from being applied to tuition paid to institutions with low graduation rates, small numbers of low-income students, and high levels of student debt.
- May 12, 2016 | Columbia Missourian MU graduation gap between black, white students rooted in money, academics and climate This article cites research published by CLASP finding that high-minority schools often don't have access to the rigorous coursework that equips students for college.
- Feb 17, 2016 New Analysis of Access to Child Care Subsidies, Head Start Finds Disparate Access by Race, Ethnicity, and State In a unique analysis released today, CLASP found that access to child care subsidies and Head Start is sharply limited for all eligible children, even more so for particular racial and ethnic groups and in particular states.
- Feb 11, 2016 CLASP Statement: President Obama’s Budget Invests in ‘Opportunity for All’
- Feb 08, 2016 Official Finding of Civil Rights Concerns in Mississippi Child Care Assistance Program Should Serve as a Call to Action in Mississippi and Nationally Statement from CLASP
- Dec 17, 2015 President Obama Signs Full-Year Omnibus Budget and Improved Refundable Tax Credits CLASP statement on omnibus budget and improvements to refundable tax credits.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: