- Aug 27, 2014 | Providence Journal On Labor Day, Place a New Order at Starbucks A report by CLASP, the Retail Action Project and Women Employed on unpredictable works schedules is referenced in this article about scheduling changes at Starbucks.
- Aug 28, 2014 | The Boston Globe Aid To Disabled Children Now Outstrips Welfare
- Aug 21, 2014 | The EvoLLLution Toward a Two-Generation Approach: Innovative Strategies to Improve Education and Training for Parents
- Aug 13, 2014 New Director Tapped for Higher Education & Workforce Development Policy Center The Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) is pleased to announce the appointment of David Socolow as director of the Center for Postsecondary and Economic Success.
- Jul 22, 2014 New Bill Addresses Unfair Job Scheduling Practices U.S. Representatives George Miller (D-CA) and Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) and Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) introduced the Schedules That Work Act in Congress.
- Jul 01, 2014 Alliance for Quality Career Pathways Releases Shared Vision, Strong Systems The Alliance for Quality Career Pathways (AQCP/the Alliance), a partnership of ten states together with CLASP, released its groundbreaking Shared Vision, Strong Systems: The Alliance for Quality Career Pathways Framework 1.0.
- May 23, 2014 Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) a Critical Step Forward for U.S. Workers CLASP supports the proposed Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)—a bipartisan House-Senate effort to reauthorize the nation’s workforce development and adult education programs.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: