- Jun 21, 2016 | Moms Rising LaJuana Clark's Story: 'It's Not How I Start. It's How I Finish.' This profile mentions the interview that Olivia Golden conducted with LaJuana at a Capitol Hill forum.
- Jun 21, 2016 | Huffington Post An Alarming Number Of Cal State Students Go Hungry, And The University Is Trying To Find Ways To Help Tweet by Amy Ellen Duke-Benfield about Chico State's SNAP outreach and application assistance to help tackle student food insecurity is included in this article.
- Jun 03, 2016 | Center for Health Journalism How to get more low-income moms screened for depression? CMS says, ‘Bill me!’ A blog post by CLASP's Stephanie Schmit and Christina Walker about Medicaid's ability to reimburse for maternal depression screening is quoted in this article.
- Jun 23, 2016 Statement: Split Supreme Court Leaves DAPA, Expanded DACA Hold in Place, Fails to Address Harm to Children Statement from CLASP on the case of U.S. v. Texas on DAPA/DACA
- Feb 17, 2016 New Analysis of Access to Child Care Subsidies, Head Start Finds Disparate Access by Race, Ethnicity, and State In a unique analysis released today, CLASP found that access to child care subsidies and Head Start is sharply limited for all eligible children, even more so for particular racial and ethnic groups and in particular states.
- Feb 11, 2016 CLASP Statement: President Obama’s Budget Invests in ‘Opportunity for All’
- Feb 08, 2016 Official Finding of Civil Rights Concerns in Mississippi Child Care Assistance Program Should Serve as a Call to Action in Mississippi and Nationally Statement from CLASP
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: