- Sep 30, 2015 | Burlington County (NJ) Times The Catch-22 of our generation: The struggle to afford child care NJ Assemblyman Troy Singleton cites a CLASP report in this op-ed about his legislative proposal to establish a tax credit in New Jersey to assist working families with burdensome child care costs.
- Sep 20, 2015 | C-SPAN's Washington Journal Washington Journal Discussion of Poverty in the U.S. Olivia Golden appeared on C-SPAN's Washington Journal for a roundtable discussion of the new Census Bureau data on income, poverty, and health coverage.
- Sep 15, 2015 | NPR Marketplace A more accurate measure of poverty? Elizabeth Lower-Basch is quoted on the Supplemental Poverty Measure, released by the U.S. Census Bureau this year along with the yearly report on income and poverty on September 16. The supplemental measure includes the benefits received by families.
- Sep 30, 2015 Statement on Continuing Resolution for FY2016 The Continuing Resolution marks an ominous start to the fiscal year for crucial services that can help hard-working poor and low-income people lift themselves and their families to economic security.
- Sep 16, 2015 Statement on Census Bureau’s 2014 Income, Poverty, and Health Coverage Reports
- Aug 04, 2015 Unemployment Insurance Rules Fail Workers with Volatile Schedules
- Jul 15, 2015 Bill Would Address Volatile Job Scheduling Practices The Schedules that Work Act would address the problems faced by millions of workers who have unpredictable and unstable job schedules.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: