- Sep 22, 2017 | American Academy of Pediatrics Journals Blog Maternal Postpartum Depression--A Time For Action This post on maternal depression refers to CLASP's policy brief on supporting low-income mothers with depression.
- Sep 18, 2017 | Employment & Training Reporter Efficient Food, Health Care Aid Lifts Work, Taxes, Consumption This article reviews a new report from the Urban Institute out about the CLASP-led Work Support Strategies initiative.
- Sep 18, 2017 | U.S, News and World Report Desperate to Uninsure Someone: The latest Obamacare repeal bill reeks of sick, sad political desperation. Cites CLASP brief on the perils of financing Medicaid through block grants or per capita caps.
- Sep 20, 2017 Over 320 Child, Youth Organizations Call for Immediate Passage of Dream Act
- Sep 12, 2017 Child & Adult Poverty Down in 2016 – But Policy, Budget Upheavals Risk Increase in 2017 and Beyond CLASP release on 2016 poverty data from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sep 05, 2017 Trump’s Decision to End the DACA Program Is a Blow to Our Nation’s Values and Future CLASP statement on the decision by President Trump to terminate the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
- Aug 15, 2017 CLASP Responds to Charlottesville
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: