- Jan 20, 2015 | Vox Why Obama Wants to Tax College Savings Accounts A CLASP Report done with New America Foundation, Education Trust, and Young Invincibles is cited in this Vox article on college financing.
- Jan 16, 2015 | Governing A Major Flaw in the Welfare Law Elizabeth Lower-Basch is quoted in this article on TANF.
- Jan 09, 2015 | Colorado Public Radio Mesa County Draws Attention With 'Wraparound' Workforce Center Approach David Socolow is quoted in this article on workforce centers.
- Jan 16, 2015 CLASP, Businesses Strongly Support President’s Focus on Working Families This week, President Obama announced a major push to improve the lives of working families. The actions he outlined will address priority issues for CLASP, such as earned sick days and paid family and medical leave insurance.
- Nov 17, 2014 US Senate Passes Major Child Care Bill Today, the U.S. Senate passed the House amendment to the Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Act of 2014, sending this important bill to the desk of President Obama for his signature.
- Sep 15, 2014 CLASP Applauds Congressional Action on Child Care Today, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Act of 2014, as amended.
- Aug 13, 2014 New Director Tapped for Higher Education & Workforce Development Policy Center The Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) is pleased to announce the appointment of David Socolow as director of the Center for Postsecondary and Economic Success.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: