- Sep 18, 2014 | The Daily Beast The U.S is Losing a Generation to Poverty
- Sep 18, 2014 | International Business Times As Congress Aims To Improve Child Care, Low-Income Families Still Grapple with Access Hannah Matthews is quoted in this article on Child Care access for low-income families. The article also references a CLASP report on Child Care Assistance Spending.
- Sep 17, 2014 | Politico Politico Pro Morning Edition: Child Poverty Improves, but 1 in 5 Still Poor Hannah Matthews is quoted in the Politico Pro morning edition article reporting on the U.S Census Bureau data on income and poverty. The CLASP report on the data is also cited.
- Sep 15, 2014 CLASP Applauds Congressional Action on Child Care Today, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Act of 2014, as amended.
- Aug 13, 2014 New Director Tapped for Higher Education & Workforce Development Policy Center The Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) is pleased to announce the appointment of David Socolow as director of the Center for Postsecondary and Economic Success.
- Jul 22, 2014 New Bill Addresses Unfair Job Scheduling Practices U.S. Representatives George Miller (D-CA) and Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) and Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) introduced the Schedules That Work Act in Congress.
- Jul 01, 2014 Alliance for Quality Career Pathways Releases Shared Vision, Strong Systems The Alliance for Quality Career Pathways (AQCP/the Alliance), a partnership of ten states together with CLASP, released its groundbreaking Shared Vision, Strong Systems: The Alliance for Quality Career Pathways Framework 1.0.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: