- Oct 16, 2014 | Washington Post How America's Poor Are Slipping Further Behind Liz Ben-Ishai is quoted in this article on low income America.
- Oct 15, 2014 | The Nation When the Workday Never Really Ends A CLASP Report on the Schedules That Work Act is cited in this article on work schedules.
- Oct 08, 2014 | The Kankakee Daily Journal Editorial: State unemployment rate in need of change This editorial cites a CLASP report on unemployment.
- Sep 15, 2014 CLASP Applauds Congressional Action on Child Care Today, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Act of 2014, as amended.
- Aug 13, 2014 New Director Tapped for Higher Education & Workforce Development Policy Center The Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) is pleased to announce the appointment of David Socolow as director of the Center for Postsecondary and Economic Success.
- Jul 22, 2014 New Bill Addresses Unfair Job Scheduling Practices U.S. Representatives George Miller (D-CA) and Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) and Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) introduced the Schedules That Work Act in Congress.
- Jul 01, 2014 Alliance for Quality Career Pathways Releases Shared Vision, Strong Systems The Alliance for Quality Career Pathways (AQCP/the Alliance), a partnership of ten states together with CLASP, released its groundbreaking Shared Vision, Strong Systems: The Alliance for Quality Career Pathways Framework 1.0.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: