- Feb 08, 2016 | New York Times Help for Depressed Mothers, and Their Children In this letter to the editor, Olivia Golden discusses how new guidelines for maternal depression screening can benefit poor and low-income families.
- Feb 02, 2016 | World Socialist Web Site More than 1 million in US face food stamps cutoff “The people affected by this are very poor,” said Elizabeth Lower-Basch of the Washington DC-based Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP). “These are by definition people who aren’t working more than about 20 hours a week.”
- Feb 03, 2016 | Aspen Journal of Ideas Giving Retail Workers the Gift of Standards for Job Schedules Jodie Levin-Epstein Discusses Why Fair Scheduling is Crucial for Retail Workers.
- Feb 11, 2016 CLASP Statement: President Obama’s Budget Invests in ‘Opportunity for All’
- Feb 08, 2016 Official Finding of Civil Rights Concerns in Mississippi Child Care Assistance Program Should Serve as a Call to Action in Mississippi and Nationally Statement from CLASP
- Dec 17, 2015 President Obama Signs Full-Year Omnibus Budget and Improved Refundable Tax Credits CLASP statement on omnibus budget and improvements to refundable tax credits.
- Dec 10, 2015 No Ifs, Ands, or Buts, Congress Must Pass a Clean, Full-Year Funding Bill Statement from CLASP on the need for Congress to pass a clean, full-year Omnibus spending bill.
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: