- Jun 10, 2015 | Talk Poverty 10 Solutions to Fight Economic Inequality Olivia Golden offers CLASP's top 10 solutions to address economic inequality.
- Jul 01, 2015 | Think Progress An 'Ugly Policy' Systematically Devalues Poor Children. One State Is Ready To Stop It. Elizabeth Lower-Basch is quoted in this article on welfare family caps.
- Jun 26, 2015 | Human Resources Executive Spreading Eastward? Liz Ben-Ishai is quoted in this article on scheduling ordinances.
- May 12, 2015 New Tool for Employers Calculates the Full Cost of Employee Turnover To help business owners understand the cost of turnover, the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP) and Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) have released an updated turnover calculator.
- Apr 09, 2015 Report: Family Caregivers Who Lose Jobs Due to Care Responsibilities Often Don’t Receive Jobless Aid Workers who lose their jobs due to caring for older, sick, or disabled family members are unlikely to receive unemployment insurance (UI) benefits. This is the case despite provisions in some states’ UI rules that are intended to address such situations.
- Mar 18, 2015 Family and Medical Leave Insurance Legislation Introduced in Congress
- Feb 12, 2015 On the Heels of State and Local Earned Sick Days Wins, Federal Bill is Re-Introduced Today, Members of Congress answered President Obama’s call for “a bill that gives every worker in America the opportunity to earn seven days of paid sick leave.”
CLASP's policy experts present at a wide variety of events, conferences, seminars and forums throughout the country. Following are upcoming CLASP staff presentations: