Equity Matters: Addressing Poverty, Racial Injustice, and Threats to Multiracial Democracy
We hope you’ll join us on October 12 at 1:30 pm ET for the launch of Equity Matters, a virtual discussion series hosted by the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP). Our inaugural session, Equity Matters: Addressing Poverty, Racial Injustice, and Threats to Multiracial Democracy will feature:
- Maya Wiley, President and CEO, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Richard Rothstein, Author of The Color of Law and Just Action. Distinguished Fellow, Economic Policy Institute
- Ray Suarez, Host, “On Shifting Ground” (World Affairs). Visiting Professor, NYU Shanghai
- Lisa Sharon Harper, Founder and President, Freedom Road. Author of Fortune and The Very Good Gospel
- Indi Dutta-Gupta, President and Executive Director, CLASP (Session Moderator)
Pre-registration is required.
If you are unable to attend, the conversation will be recorded and provided to registrants.