Key Youth Legislation
- Dec 07, 2016 | Nia West Bey and Clarence Okoh Realizing Youth Justice Presentation
- Aug 16, 2016 | CLASP 2013-2014 Bi-Annual Report CLASP's bi-annual report highlights key work and legislative wins from 2013 and 2014.
- Aug 03, 2016 | CLASP CLASP Comments on Proposed ESSA Regulations CLASP's comments emphasize ESSA provisions that support efforts to prevent students from dropping out of high school and reengage out-of-school youth, as well as promote alignment with the bi-partisan Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
- Jun 20, 2016 | Nia West-Bey Unrealized Justice: Young Women and Men of Color Disparities in school discipline, juvenile justice involvement, and community victimization are driving far too many young men and women of color into—or deeper into—the criminal justice system.
- Apr 21, 2016 | Kisha Bird and Nia West-Bey Every Student Succeeds Act Primer: High School Dropout Prevention and Reengagement of Out-of-School Youth
- Sep 29, 2014 | Kisha Bird, Marcie Foster, and Evelyn Ganzglass New Opportunities to Improve Economic and Career Success for Low-Income Youth and Adults: Key Provisions of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) CLASP's summary of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) focuses on opportunities for improving services to low-income youth and adults under Title I and Title II.