Civil Legal Assistance
- Jan 26, 2017 | US Department of Education Sensitive Locations Fact Sheet
- Aug 16, 2016 | CLASP 2013-2014 Bi-Annual Report CLASP's bi-annual report highlights key work and legislative wins from 2013 and 2014.
- Sep 17, 2015 | CLASP An In-Depth Look at 2014 Census Data and Policy Solutions to Address Poverty
- Sep 17, 2015 | CLASP Infographic Sheet: 2014 Census Data
- Jan 08, 2014 | CLASP 2012 Annual Report CLASP is pleased to share a summary of its activities and accomplishments in 2012.
- Dec 03, 2013 | Alan W. Houseman and Linda E. Perle Securing Equal Justice for All: A Brief History of Civil Legal Assistance in the United States This document chronicles civil legal assistance for the low-income community in the United States from its privately funded beginnings, through its achievement of federal funding, to its expansion and growth into a national program operating throughout the United States. It also describes some of the political battles that have been fought around the legal services program and the restrictions that have come with government funding. It concludes with some brief thoughts about the future.
- Aug 24, 2010 | CLASP 2009 Annual Report
- Jan 25, 2010 | CLASP Federal Policy Recommendations for 2010 Our nation faces many domestic challenges, including improving access to affordable health care, improving access to education as well as education outcomes, and providing debt and foreclosure relief. CLASP's 2010 federal policy recommendations are equally essential to achieving healthy and thriving families and improving the nation's prosperity.
- Jan 22, 2009 | Alan W. Houseman, Linda Perle What Can and Cannot Be Done: Representation of Clients By LSC-Funded Programs