Policy Areas for Action
Feb 9, 2016 | PERMALINK »
Alliance States Continue Quality Career Pathway System Building
The Alliance for Quality Career Pathways (Alliance) is a network of leading career pathway practitioners from 10 states. During phase I of the Alliance, these experts in education, workforce development, and human services systems leveraged years of partnership and program implementation experience to develop the Alliance Framework. The framework defines the key components of career pathways, outlines criteria for quality pathway systems, and provides a menu of metrics to use in continuous improvement efforts.
During phase II of the Alliance, states utilized this framework to support their expanding career pathway efforts. CLASP is proud to work with these dedicated professionals. Click here to view highlights of our partners' extraordinary work.
Across the country, states and local areas continue to develop their career pathway programs and systems under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and Pell Grant Ability to Benefit policy. CLASP supports these efforts to make our public education and workforce development systems more effective for the people who most need them.
Learn More About the Alliance for Quality Career Pathways
- Judy Mortrude | Feb 09, 2016 Alliance States Continue Quality Career Pathway System Building
- Judy Mortrude | Feb 01, 2016 GED Scoring Change Provides Opportunity for Career Pathway Alignment
- CLASP | Jan 20, 2016 Questions to Consider When Reviewing Draft WIOA State Plans
- Lauren Walizer | Jan 20, 2016 Pathways to an Affordable Education Act: Supporting Low-Income Students’ College Success and Completion
- Anna Cielinski | Jan 05, 2016 New Requirement: WIOA State Plans Must Describe How to Prioritize Services for High-Need Adults
- Feb 01, 2016 CLASP Letter to the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) on the reauthorization of the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act
- Feb 01, 2016 CLASP Letter to the House Education and Workforce Committee on the reauthorization of the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act
- Amy Ellen Duke-Benfield | Dec 15, 2015 Bolstering Non-Traditional Student Success: A Comprehensive Student Aid System Using Financial Aid, Public Benefits, and Refundable Tax Credits
- CLASP, Jobs for the Future, and New America | Oct 28, 2015 Joint Recommendations for Reauthorization of Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act
- Oct 28, 2015 Testimony to U.S. House Budget Committee about Economic Security Programs