CLASP advocates for policies that support its vision of an America in which poverty is rare, there is justice for all and all people can participate equally.
- Civil Legal Assistance CLASP works to ensure that low-income and marginalized communities have broader access to civil legal assistance by promoting policies that strengthen the Legal Services Corporation (LSC) and improve the quality of civil legal aid programs.
- Poverty and Opportunity Growing inequality, lack of economic mobility and persistent poverty in this rich nation are driving the reemerging government interest in strategies to reduce poverty. CLASP offers technical assistance to governments, advocates, and service providers and promotes policies that provide opportunity for all. We also manage Spotlight on Poverty and Opportunity: The Source for News, Ideas and Action, a foundation-led initiative intended to ensure poverty reduction is part of the public discourse.
- Lavanya Mohan | Apr 30, 2013 CLASP Work Supports Newsletter - April 2013
- Lavanya Mohan | Mar 29, 2013 CLASP Work Supports Newsletter - March 2013
- Jodie Levin-Epstein | Mar 18, 2013 Insights from the Ideas for Action Awards: Financial Asset Building
- Lavanya Mohan | Mar 04, 2013 CLASP Work Supports Newsletter - February 2013
- Spotlight on Poverty and the National League of Cities | Nov 15, 2012 Building Opportunity