CLASP advocates for policies that support its vision of an America in which poverty is rare, there is justice for all and all people can participate equally.
- Civil Legal Assistance CLASP works to ensure that low-income and marginalized communities have broader access to civil legal assistance by promoting policies that strengthen the Legal Services Corporation (LSC) and improve the quality of civil legal aid programs.
- Poverty and Opportunity Growing inequality, lack of economic mobility and persistent poverty in this rich nation are driving the reemerging government interest in strategies to reduce poverty. CLASP offers technical assistance to governments, advocates, and service providers and promotes policies that provide opportunity for all. We also manage Spotlight on Poverty and Opportunity: The Source for News, Ideas and Action, a foundation-led initiative intended to ensure poverty reduction is part of the public discourse.
- May 08, 2013 Unwed Dads in the Inner City: What's Changed and Why it Matters
- Lavanya Mohan | Apr 30, 2013 CLASP Work Supports Newsletter - April 2013
- Jodie Levin-Epstein | Apr 17, 2013 Insights from the Ideas for Action Awards: Career Pathways out of Poverty
- Lavanya Mohan | Mar 29, 2013 CLASP Work Supports Newsletter - March 2013
- Jodie Levin-Epstein | Mar 18, 2013 Insights from the Ideas for Action Awards: Financial Asset Building