CLASP advocates for policies that support its vision of an America in which poverty is rare, there is justice for all and all people can participate equally.
- Civil Legal Assistance CLASP works to ensure that low-income and marginalized communities have broader access to civil legal assistance by promoting policies that strengthen the Legal Services Corporation (LSC) and improve the quality of civil legal aid programs.
- Poverty and Opportunity Growing inequality, lack of economic mobility and persistent poverty in this rich nation are driving the reemerging government interest in strategies to reduce poverty.
- Stephanie Schmit, Hannah Matthews, and Olivia Golden | Jul 09, 2014 Thriving Children, Successful Parents: A Two-Generation Approach to Policy
- Olivia Golden | Jun 30, 2014 Helping Low-Income Families by Bringing Programs Together: Lessons from the Work Support Strategies Initiative
- Jun 10, 2014 "A Progress Report on the War on Poverty: Reforming Federal Aid" A Hearing Before the House Committee on the Budget Testimony of Olivia Golden
- Lauren French | May 07, 2014 House Budget Committee and Anti-Poverty Programs
- Helly Lee, Elizabeth Lower-Basch, Melissa Boteach, and Megan Martin | Mar 17, 2014 Universal Credit: A Primer