CLASP advocates for policies that support its vision of an America in which poverty is rare, there is justice for all and all people can participate equally.
- Civil Legal Assistance CLASP works to ensure that low-income and marginalized communities have broader access to civil legal assistance by promoting policies that strengthen the Legal Services Corporation (LSC) and improve the quality of civil legal aid programs.
- Poverty and Opportunity Growing inequality, lack of economic mobility and persistent poverty in this rich nation are driving the reemerging government interest in strategies to reduce poverty.
- CLASP | Sep 16, 2014 Poverty Fell in 2013; Children and Young Adults Still Face the Greatest Risks
- CLASP | Sep 16, 2014 New Census Data Tell Us That Poverty Fell in 2013
- Elizabeth Lower-Basch | Jul 29, 2014 Poverty Trends: Declining Wages Require Growing Income Supports
- Olivia Golden | Jul 23, 2014 Untangling the Safety Net Without Block Grants or Waivers: How States Integrate Programs to Benefit Families
- Stephanie Schmit, Hannah Matthews, and Olivia Golden | Jul 09, 2014 Thriving Children, Successful Parents: A Two-Generation Approach to Policy